Japan Post Insurance
Be a trustful partner for people, always being close at hand and endeavoring to protect their well-being
We aim to become the No.1 Japanese insurance company selected by customers.
1. We are always close to people’s lives, offering easy-to-understand products and high-quality services.
2. We always ensure that employees who have contact with our customers make full use of their strengths to offer better customer services.
3. We create a working environment in which all employees can develop their talents and work with energy and vitality.
4. We practice sound management based on strong corporate governance, constantly creating new value to achieve sustainable growth.
5. We actively contribute to health promotion, environmental protection, and the development of local communities and society as a whole.
6. We work to communicate closely with all stakeholders.
The following is the corporate profile of Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd.
|Company name (in Japanese):||Kabushiki Kaisha Kanpo Seimei Hoken|
|Company name:||JAPAN POST INSURANCE Co., Ltd|
|Head office location:||3-2, Kasumigaseki 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8798, Japan|
|Telephone:||03-3504-4411 (Japan Post Group main number)|
|Paid-in capital:||￥500 billion|
|Date of establishment:||September 1, 2006
(The name of the company was changed from Kanpo Co., Ltd. to Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd., on October 1, 2007.)
|Line of business:||Life insurance|
Number of Employees
7,378* (as of March 31, 2016)
* The number of employees excludes employees assigned to other companies by Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd. but includes employees assigned to Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd. by other companies. The figures do not include short-term contract and part-time employees.